- Parent Resources
- School Supply Lists
- Canvas Resources for Parents
- Capistrano Unified School District Website
- Capo Ed Tech Canvas Parent Youtube Channel
- Elementary Therapeutic Behavior Intervention Class (TBIC)
- FREF - Foster Ranch Education Foundation
- Parking Lot/Drop-off and Pick-up Reminders
- School of Choice
- PTA General Meeting Schedule 23-24
- PTA Website
- School Communications
- Student Health Resources
- YMCA Year-Round Programs
- Incoming Kindergartners
YMCA Year-Round Programs
YMCA AFTERSCHOOL & ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
The YMCA afterschool and enrichment program provides opportunities for children to learn, grow, and thrive as they make their way from K-8th grade in a before and after school setting. As a licensed and curriculum-based program, we understand that youth experience curriculum through a variety of content areas, hands-on activities, clubs, service learning projects, and enrichment centers. The YMCA curriculum is flexible and fun and children are included in the planning process. Children engage in hands-on activities that develop critical-thinking skills, problem solving, working within a team and foster their social and emotional growth. Located on the school campus, the YMCA offers a curriculum-based program in a safe, educational and supportive environment.
Each day students can receive:
- Homework Support
- Outdoor Play
- STEM Activities
- Enrichment Clubs: like arts, science, technology, cooking and more!
- Opportunities for leadership skills development
- Character Development & Education
- Social-emotional Learning
- Afternoon Healthy Snack
- And more!
The YMCA understands that the needs of families may differ. Our Y program offers:
- Full-time and Part-time schedules
- Financial Assistance
- Special Needs Support (as needed)
- And more!
In addition, the YMCA offers:
- Fitness & Sports
- Summer Camp
- Winter Camp
- Spring Break Camp
- Special Needs Support
- Care during school holidays and pupil free days (Please check calendar for days)
- And more!
To begin the enrollment process, we ask that you start by completing this form (scroll down the page).
Once your form is received, you will be contacted by the YMCA Director at your school location.
We are excited to welcome your student and family as part of the Y!
For more information, instructions and an application, visit this link. For questions and to submit your application, please contact us at: 949-542-3904.
To learn more about program pricing and options, please contact us at: 949-542-3904.
We’d love to hear from you! If you have any questions, please contact us at: 949-542-3904.