- Parent Resources
- Canvas Resources for Parents
- Capistrano Unified School District Website
- Capo Ed Tech Canvas Parent Youtube Channel
- Elementary Therapeutic Behavior Intervention Class (TBIC)
- FREF - Foster Ranch Education Foundation
- Parking Lot/Drop-off and Pick-up Reminders
- School of Choice
- PTA Website
- School Communications
- School Supply Lists
- Student Health Resources
- YMCA Year-Round Programs
- Incoming Kindergartners
Types of Volunteers
There are two types of volunteers, Tier I and Tier II.
Tier I volunteers may have unsupervised contact with students. Tier I volunteers undergo a more rigorous process before being approved. FIRST, complete the Tier II application linked below. SECOND, read and follow the directions in the “Fingerprinting” section below.
Tier II volunteers are the most common, but cannot have unsupervised contact with students. In order to become a Tier II volunteer, please read the Volunteer handbook below and use this TBES TIER II VOLUNTEER APPLICATION LINK. All volunteers are checked against the State's sex offender registry.
Fingerprinting (FOR TIER I ONLY)
Tier I volunteers must be cleared through the Department of Justice.
Providers of Live Scan Services in Orange County can be found on the Internet at: State of California Department of Justice
Prospective Tier I volunteers should contact Benedict two-four weeks after being fingerprinted to verify their fingerprints have cleared. *Tier II clearance (for Tier I applicants) will likely be established weeks before Live Scan/Tier I clearance is confirmed.
- Volunteer Cover Letter - English
- Volunteer Cover Letter - Spanish
- Volunteer Handbook - English
- Volunteer Handbook - Spanish
- Request for Live Scan Service (Important: Please print and take 2 copies of this form with you.)
- Request for Life Scan Service - Spanish (Importante: imprima y lleve 2 copias de este formulario con usted.)