- Parent Resources
- Canvas Resources for Parents
- Capistrano Unified School District Website
- Capo Ed Tech Canvas Parent Youtube Channel
- Elementary Therapeutic Behavior Intervention Class (TBIC)
- FREF - Foster Ranch Education Foundation
- Parking Lot/Drop-off and Pick-up Reminders
- School of Choice
- PTA Website
- School Communications
- School Supply Lists
- Student Health Resources
- YMCA Year-Round Programs
- Incoming Kindergartners
PBIS affects each and every student at Truman Benedict Elementary School. We are empowering students through clear and concise behavioral expectations, school-based earned incentives, predictable consequences and opportunities to practice and celebrate appropriate behavior.
School life is only one part of your child's life. To truly be successful and make a positive impact there must be a strong partnership between school and home.
Our goal is for ALL parents and guardians to understand PBIS and learn how we can partner to ensure your child's academic and social success.
We invite you to read our "Parent's Guide to PBIS at Benedict" and welcome you to PBIS.